Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My very good friend wrote me a card...


To my very good friend...I was looking at those photos that I have taken this afternoon while we were having our late lunch but none seems to be as beautiful as the one above. You asked me to read the card only when I'm home, I did... Thank you for reminding that we have been great friends for more than two decades, goodness, I really couldn't believe it! Are you sure?...Thank you for remembering those times that we were still students in school, my uniform, my silly hair fringe, my purple pencil case and all my highlighters in it! It's real sweet of you to still remember those little things that I thought I could have almost forgotten if not for you :) It really means alot to me to have you in my life, thanks for this precious gift - your friendship :)

No comments:

Post a Comment