Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Reminiscing the good old days at Pagi Sore

Time for some dessert...chendol was not too sweet

Sambal squid...Erm, do they sell their sambal sauce? We had an assam fishhead too but I thought it was just so-so

The highlight for me for that evening :)

Grilled chicken...the Indonesian way, recommended!

Gotta try this keropok dipped in their sambal belacan

My parents asked me where I would like to have dinner last Sunday, wanted to give me a treat. Ha, but frankly speaking, they have been pampering me with lotsa treats all my life. I may not be the best daughter in the world but I am quite sure I have got the best parents in the world, count your blessings silly gal :) I thought of a place that my whole family used to have dinner on Sundays...Pagi Sore Indonesian Restaurant. I craved for tahu telor so thought maybe it's a good idea to head down to Pagi Sore for some. Mummy liked the dishes there too and it's been a long long time since we were there for dinner. We had a set dinner...goodness, a little too much for me but guess what, tahu telor was the highlight for me that evening, sedap! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment