Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sawadee-licious

Buddies at work :)

Especially baked by Nura! I was so very touched...nothing really beats what's handmade and homemade with much love. Thank you babe!

My favourite! Green tea crepe with warm chocolate sauce...a piece of heaven!

If you are a coconut lover, you need to try this. Bits of coconut in between the real soft pandan-flavoured sponge.

Green curry...decent curry that I think one could easily get it in most Thai eateries. I would say nothing to rave about for this dish.

Pad Thai rice noodles...I will certainly go back for this again!

Tom yum soup...rich but too salty for me, sorry, not on my list of good tom yum soup :P

Pomelo with prawns salad...what a great combination! A must-try!


I had dinner with a few of my buddies at work at Coffee Stars by Dao @Wisma Atria, an apparently quite popular eatery cum cafe in Thailand. It serves both Thai and Western food. The kinds of cakes they serve are simply enticing too. Not really very crowded on a Monday, well, not really sure if our laughter did scare away some diners though :P But dear gals, thanks for remembering and for always making the celebration such a memorable one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment