Monday, October 10, 2011

The finale?

What a beautiful day...

The October babies...celebrating with another dear friend of mine, Jessie :) Thanks Mark for helping to take the pics :)

Oops, look who's eyeing the cake :P

Craving for kueh pie tee... Red lips kueh pie tee did not disappoint :)

Ha, I was wondering if I should call it the finale. Had a group of good friends over for dinner, it was kinda like a potluck and oh boy, they really brought yummy food but I think their presence was the best gift last Saturday. Hmm...maybe it's not really a finale, celebration of life and friendship takes place every day and every minute of our lives...

...Erinna, a handwritten card is always one of the most beautiful gifts in life, thank you ...Gean 姐姐, wish I have a 姐姐 like you ...Adeline, thanks for helping out. 有你在, 我放心, 我也懒惰, 被你宠坏了, hee! ...Joyce, thinking of those times we have travelled together and yup, still remember my promise to Le-Ann ...Jessie, why do we always have endless things to talk about? Glad to know dat ...Lee Shan, u looked tired, work is not equal to life, always know dat u are treasured k ...Mark, I sure hope dat I will continue to hope and dream, thanks for reminding ...Derrick, u never fail to bring sunshine n your positivity is infectious ...Teck Keng, I guess body, mind and soul all need nourishment, here's wishing u many restful and peaceful nights ahead ...Martin, good to see the fun side of you, dun ever let it be buried by the hustle n bustle of life ...Sunny baby, u always brighten my day, hope you know dat I am saying "thank u".

No comments:

Post a Comment