Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dinner on the 14th day of Chinese New Year


I had dinner with my parents at this eatery located along Rangoon Road, famous for its fish head steamboat. My mummy always says what makes most kinda soups tasty is always the salt or MSG, well, I guess she is right to a certain extent. The fish soup over there is pretty rich and nice, I like to add lotsa chopped chilli padi into my soup, some would say that would spoil the taste of the soup but I just like it that way. Chancing upon the eyes of the fish in the soup is just like finding treasure amongst a stack of hay. Thank goodness, it‘s an air-conditioned place so it made eating fish head steamboat (with chilli padi) easier and more comfy. Well, I guess family dinner for quite some time will be just the three of us…
Tried to place more pics in my blog or else like kinda a bit plain and bland, like probably lack of spices, salt and pepper :P Err..but I can be quite hopeless when it comes to gadgets at times and instruction manuals just have a way of confusing me when I read them or at times, I dun even feel like reading them. Those wires and different kinda cables could at times cause entanglement in my mind and life. Goodness, what a dinosaur! But heh, know that I could always count on friends around me for help :P

1 comment: