Sunday, February 22, 2009

TGIF

The tiramisu that got me abit 'high'

"Nuts about you" - Peanut butter ice cream,
a spoonful of peanut butter and peanut M&Ms
I am always happy when Friday comes along. Well, it’s only normal, isn’t it? Frankly speaking, there’s hardly any mood to work on Fridays and I would just wish I could get out of my work place as soon as possible. Just yesterday, on a Friday, I was hanging out at Holland Village with a few colleagues. I have not been there for quite some time and I guess that place has not really changed that much. But that place seems kinda neater. Most of the eateries and restaurants which I know are still operating there. We had dinner at an Italian restaurant, hmm, quite all right. I thought the tiramisu was good. We also had ice cream at “Cold Rock”. You get to choose the flavor of the ice cream you like and also the other goodies that you would like to mix with the ice cream. The interesting thing is all your favourites will be crushed and mashed on a piece of cold rock. I remember the first time I had that was in Melbourne while visiting Rene. She thought it was an interesting concept of eating ice cream and would like me to try. Guess what, it was winter then and I think our tongues almost got frozen but it was pretty fun eating ice cream during winter. Well, before long, “Cold Rock” was introduced in Singapore. Hmm, but I thought the ice cream didn’t taste as nice as I expected.

2 comments:

  1. hey pooh... u remembered! yup it was fun eating ice cream during winter :) just wanna thank you again for visiting me when I was in melb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure :) I had fun too, I must say it was pretty relaxing. Ha, those meals that I prepared at ur apartment, dat picnic (in winter! :p) we had at the garden...gosh, it seems like it's juz not long ago. Thanks for the memories snoop :)

    ReplyDelete