Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day




Valentine’s Day this year was spent with my gang of friends. Adeline, the chef amongst us, prepared a sumptuous dinner for us. Wow, it was really a pleasant surprise coz she usually would prepare Chinese cuisine for us and this time, it was kinda uniquely prepared, loved the fruits salad the most! Hmm, ha, it would probably be good if there were candles on the table. I could have brought along some if I knew she was preparing Western cuisine. Anyway, I have really enjoyed the much appreciated dinner! We had delicious dessert and sat by the table like old uncles and aunties to chat after dinner, ha! Well, it just felt great to be able to spend those times together like that, sharing experiences and stories, laughing and ha, cracking and eating melon seeds (one thing which I have yet to master or just plain lazy to do it :P). We went for supper at MacDonald later in the night, goodness, a group of gluttons! You know, those times spent together were so very simple but yet so heartwarming, especially being able to see those smiles on every one’s face. I know I had a good time…Maybe those candles wouldn't be necessary, isn't it always the company that matters most?
PS: Dear Mark, thanks for sharing those pictures, for capturing those simple yet great moments :)

2 comments:

  1. Good things are supposed to be shared, so its my joy that you have them on your blogs. I am glad that you put my pair of sexy legs up too. Though I've been told many times that I have a pair of sexy limbs, never thought that I will receive such limelight. Hee! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for always sharing the good stuff! I know I can count on you for photography :) Ha, hmm, no comments about that pair of legs. Hee, maybe you would like to get insurance for them :P I was actually kinda looking at dat pic from an artistic point of view, good contrast and the focus was on dat pair of clogs. Juz kinda inspired me to pen my thots about it.

    ReplyDelete