Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The meaning of meaning what you say

I remember reading my sis’s blog some time back about “To say or not to say”. She believes that it’s important to mean what you say and say what you mean. She seemed upset and disappointed with one person…didn’t get a chance to ask her about it, ha, just asked about the pic of our Eeyore :P When I was reading her entry about this, it kinda just set me thinking then but just not so sure how I would like to comment on that. I just felt that it was a good point raised. Does every one of us really mean what we say and say what we mean? Do I really mean what I say and say what I mean? Is it possible to be genuine and sincere about our words and actions all the time? I just know that the world will definitely be a better place if all of us have genuineness and sincerity in our words and actions all the time. Hmm, the fact is I guess we are not living in an idealistic world. But I quite sure that I am appreciative of people around me who really mean what they say and say what they mean. Many thanks for that coz that really means a lot to me…

2 comments:

  1. i must say i totally agree with you on this. the world would indeed be a better place & more beautiful & less complicated if we could all just be sincere...

    there are too many ugly situations which arise coz people say what they don't mean...

    i... for one... have been trying hard to say only what i mean... to people who mean a whole lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, my dear, it's indeed important to say what we really mean, especially to people who mean a whole lot to us. Let's always aim and remind ourselves to do dat...

    U are in my thots :)

    ReplyDelete