Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cause and effect


Cause: Rene said she was very stressed and so she baked. She baked nice cupcakes and pastries. She came over my place and shared with me some today.

Effect: Supposed to cut down on those so called sinful foodstuff like ice cream, pastries and chips, told myself to do that after my holiday trip. But did not and helped myself to those very pretty pastries baked by Rene. Increased level of indulgence of sinful foodstuff upon catching sight of them could contribute to weight gain. Sigh…

Hypothesis: The decrease in the level of stress in Rene will lead to the decrease in the indulgence of sinful foodstuff by me.

Alternatives: Divert Rene’s attention from baking? Go shopping with her more? Get her to go spa to pamper herself a little?

Action start date: Err…err…when would be a good date?

I still have two little cupcakes in the fridge. Hmm, no harm eating one first before thinking of an action plan right? :P Good nite, piggy!

1 comment:

  1. the 'cause - r'.....June 30, 2009 at 2:58 PM

    Action start date: 6 Jul :) ... can?

    Planned activities: To be discussed & confirmed ;p

    ReplyDelete