Sunday, June 21, 2009

I was a brave gal


My sis left for Basel today. I did not cry and sob like what I did the previous time, gosh, that was so embarrassing! Oh well, this time our tears did well up when we hugged but was not so bad :P Sis, have a good trip back, Mummy reminded you to drink more herbal tea. Hang in there gal, you may be many miles away but know that there are many back home who care a lot about you and I believe there’s one in Shanghai too :P See ya in December!

Hmm, I was thinking and wondering, is there a relationship between bravery and shedding tears? Hmm, maybe not, I guess every one of us has the rights to express his or her emotions regardless of gender or age. It could be so difficult to contain and control them for a long period of time. When was the last time you actually cried your hearts out?...But the next time when someone makes you cry, it does not necessarily mean that that someone has broken your heart, it could mean that someone has touched your heart and moved you to tears. When that happens, enjoy and treasure that moment coz moments like that are priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment