Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fly away...

I knew I had to get out for a while this June holiday, decided to explore Krabi, probably miss the sounds of waves since my Bali trip in April…Have always wanted to go Krabi, will fly to Krabi via Bangkok and so decided to stop over at Bangkok for a few days. Ha, I thought I was in Bangkok last year too :P Hmm, I must try to make sure I fly out of South East Asia end of the year. Right in front of me now is a cup of some kinda tonic that my mummy will make me drink whenever I am travelling, some kinda they call it ling yang with some other dunno wat herbs brewed together (see pic). Mummy said it will remove heatiness. Oops, she just came into the room to check if I have finished every drop of it. Help me, the most difficult part is swallowing it, dun like the taste at all. Well, stop being such a baby! Considering my mummy took much effort and time to brew it, I will gulp down the whole cup of it. Thanks Mummy!! …gulp…gulp…goodness, I think I need a mint now :P Now, the next thing I dread about travelling is packing, I am kinda not done yet and have got a real early flight to catch tomorrow morning, gotta go…time to flap my wings and fly...

Oh yes, dearest Sunny baby, have been thinking of you and miss ya dearly. Hope that you are doing fine and have been a good boy. See ya real soon, muack!

No comments:

Post a Comment