Saturday, June 20, 2009

Freaky Purple

Blogging with Purple!

Nestled amongst old friends and a new friend!
As I came home from the airport that day, the first thing that caught my attention was Purple! He was sitting on the sofa with some other soft toys that belong to my sis. The very next thing I did was to give him a squeeze and sniffed his nose, still got the same smell (For goodness sake, grow up gal!). My sis is back home and so is Purple! Miss ya, freaky Purple!

My sis has been kinda busy being her good friend’s bridesmaid and meeting up with friends and all since she came home, real active social animal these couple of days :P But glad there was time for family meals together. She’s flying back to Basel this weekend…that’s fast but glad she came back this June vacation. But well, Purple will be staying home this time :P Goodness, Sis really ate a big piece of cake from Awfully Chocolate last night! But heh, I must admit it's quite nice, awfully chocolate and banana! She got the one with banana in it :P

While working on this blog post, Angeline, my wonderful colleague and buddy, delivered some of my work stuff from our workplace to my place. Muack muack, love her!! Well, need to get out from denial soon and get started on some serious work this weekend. Hopefully, I am determined enough :P Finally get to see my black planner, kinda a bit hopeless without it at times, can’t depend much on my memory nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment