Thursday, June 18, 2009

Doodle or art?

I like to doodle at times, I have read somewhere that doodling helps one to be stay attentive during a lecture. I would like to agree with that. Ha, the next time you see me doodle, it does not mean that I am not paying attention, I really need to do that :P I saw some paper and a well-sharpened pencil in the hotel room in Krabi and decided to draw and doodle a little. I am not so sure why I drew this but thought maybe it’s inspired by the waves I saw, or it could be the petals of orchids that I have seen often during the trip. Was thinking of a name or a kinda phrase for it…

2 comments:

  1. u mean u drew this?? that is quite artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i drew that :) Is dat supposed to be a compliment? If so, thank u! Ha, but what is art? How do you define it? Is dere a definition for it? What is artistic and what is not?

    ReplyDelete