Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Land of Smiles - The sea (Krabi)




Frankly speaking, the incident in Hawaii a couple of years back has kinda left an impact on me. You know, at that very moment, I really thought that I was not gonna see my loved ones anymore, that was really a terrible feeling. Well, still love the sea but still a little fearful about sea sports, just a little bit. Ha, probably my bones are also too old and creaky for those adventurous sea sports. I remember when I was much younger, was so gungho to try everything, from rafting, kayaking, snorkeling to diving, almost tried anything that's available. Heh, but now, just like to enjoy the beauty of the coastline and the vastness of the ocean. The sand at the beach near to the resort was real soft, felt like walking on a carpet at times, one could even dance on it! Always love to walk along the coast, barefooted, feeling the breeze caressing my face and listening to the melodious sounds of waves as they hit the shore. With the sunset, it was just simply calming and beautiful, it was so easy to break into a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment