Sunday, May 23, 2010

My very good friend

My very good friend went to Tokyo Disneyland and got me a pack of Winnie the Pooh cookies. It was a nice package, put it this way, you will never be disappointed with the packaging when purchasing merchandise at Disneyland :P But guess what, silly me left the package together with a box of Japanese chocolates in the restaurant that night. Thank goodness, I called the restaurant and managed to get them back the next day. Those mean alot to me, let alone the thoughtfulness of my very good friend :)...Today, I was having Winnie the Pooh cookies for tea. Each cookie was shaped and designed like Pooh. I dropped one into my cup of Milo and it was floating, ha, showing Pooh's chubby face and big tummy, he was smiling as he was floating happily in the Milo. But well, not long after, he was being scooped and...hmm, guess you know what happened to him. It was too difficult for me to resist despite having a sore throat and cough :P

My very good friend nagged at me like the way she did about ten years ago I guess (Ha, but she never really did stop nagging at me all these years :P). That night when we met, what she said seemed to have reminded me of how I felt ten years ago...

1 comment:

  1. hi my very good fren, pls think over carefully what i have said that nite. i m speaking from my own experience. Must listen to my Lao Ren Yan. u will "reap" what u "sow"....take some time to consider over your holiday...

    ReplyDelete