Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mark's birthday...PS Cafe@Dempsey

I really cannot remember when was the last time I was at PS Cafe at Dempsey. It seems like it could be many years back that I was there with a few ex-colleagues. Well, we celebrated Mark's birthday yesterday at that cafe. It's great to be back there again. It seemed to have changed a little of its decor, I like the fact that it's nestled amongst nature. The sounds, the smell and the sights of the surrounding were simply pleasing to my senses. I just wish that it wasn't that noisy, the crowd started coming in in the late evening and I thought I needed to lip read at some parts of our conversations. I thought the variety of food was good as compared to dunno how many years ago. I ordered a veggie lasagna, it wasn't that cheesy or oily, a pretty healthy lasagna with lotsa greens on top. It looked almost like a salad! The french onion soup was kinda disappointing, really miss the one I had in Paris. I also ordered old ginger root drink, wow, impressive! I guess the power also comes with age. The hot drink was powerful but yet soothing and I thought it was great for people like me who has gastric issues :P Oh yes, kept eyeing waitresses serving big plates of fries (real big mountain of them on each plate) at many tables, seemed to be one of the popular sides, looked yummy! I wonder how it would feel like having lunch in that cafe during the day. With the whole house surrounded by mostly glass, I can imagine myself admiring the nature outside as I enjoy the food at my own sweet time. Great choice, Mark :) Hope that you have had a good time too! Remember, be pampered :P

No comments:

Post a Comment