Monday, May 31, 2010

Snip, snip, snip...

I had them for almost like twelve years...snip, snip, snip

I liked to smell it every morning...
I liked the feeling of how a gust of wind refreshed every bit of it...
I liked the way it had kept me warm around my neck during winter...
Snip, snip, snip

I was a brave gal, not really sure where that courage came from...
I was pretty cool about it and no longer hesitated like I used to...
I was glad that I gave myself a chance...
Snip, snip, snip

I looked at myself in the mirror, kinda satisfied with what I saw...was it a need for change or was it about letting go?

5 comments:

  1. I remember the song by liang yong qi "short hair"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. u mean u really cut short your hair? if yes, post a pic in ur blog ley. u where got keep your hair for 12 yrs only? when i knew u in 1992, u were oredi having long hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheryl, sing that song for me one of these days :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. To my very good friend, Guiyu dear, I think I cut my hair kinda short during my uni days :P Anyway, hee, would like to keep u in suspense :P Aiya, nothing really short or drastic, pretty ordinary :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. dun keep me in suspense for too long, cos by the time i meet up with u again, it may be long liao. Maybe we can catch up for dinner when u back from holiday..

    ReplyDelete