Thursday, June 3, 2010

Birthday babies

Met up with ex-colleagues on Tuesday, celebrated Joyce's and Rene's birthday too. Great to see Julia, Jes, Chu Hwei, Shirley and Edmond! The crazy bunch of us once again created much noise and laughter in the restaurant. Warning: If you are having a romantic dinner with your special someone, never ever reserve a table next to ours :P That fateful night, almost lost my favourite pair of slippers :( Left my pair of slippers outside the private room that we booked for dinner and was shocked when I could not find it when we wanted to leave. Guess what, it was discovered that one of the waiters actually wore my pair of slippers! Can you beat that?! And it was also obviously too small for him! Well, he kinda got a scolding from his manager. Anyway, too tired to bother so much, just glad that I still have my pair of slippers :P

No comments:

Post a Comment