Saturday, June 19, 2010

Schaffhausen

Breathtaking view at the Munot

Time for ice cream break! It's hazelnut :P

Ba ba black sheep...hmm, are we black or white?

City centre in Schaffhausen


Appreciating the little beauties while walking along the river...

After lunch, it was a real long walk along Rhine River...on our way to Rhine Falls, walked about 3km but I thought it's a nice walk, weather was good!

My travel companion for the day :P

Dogs over here seem so obedient, loyal and friendly. They don't really bark and they can be brought into restaurants and shopping malls...thinking of Sunny baby every time I see a dog...

At Basel Bad Bf train station...a connecting train we took here to go to Schaffhausen

Today, my parents decided to just rest in the apartment and maybe shop a little in Basel. Didi and I headed for Schaffhausen in the late morning. I must say that we really walked alot today, my legs are still kinda tired from all the walking :P

1 comment:

  1. hey the ba ba black sheeps are in the kids tv programme "timmy time" and it is the monster's favourite show now.

    ReplyDelete