Sunday, June 6, 2010

Beany Sunday

Pan-fried tau gua, minced meat with onions and spring onions, not forgetting the various sauces that made the gravy

bean sprouts, green pepper, carrot and button mushrooms...all my favourite!
In the mood to cook so decided to cook dinner. Craved for bean sprouts and tau gua so decided to make dishes out of them. Sat there at the table plucking the ends of the bean sprouts in the late afternoon, hmm, my mind was in a blank (kinda a brainless job anyway), felt a little like those aunties gathering together, plucking bean sprouts and chatting away loudly. But thank goodness, I kinda enjoyed the peace and quiet around me as I was doing my brainless job :P As usual, prepared all the ingredients and then got started. My mummy also steamed a slice of cod fish. Three dishes and porridge, it tasted like blissfulness in simplicity...

No comments:

Post a Comment