Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tea and time with my parents

Well, not exactly tea with my parents coz I had a cup of sinful hot chocolate while my parents had coffee. Actually, back in Singapore, I wonder how many times have I really sat down with my parents, have a cuppa tea or coffee and chatted...It's summer in Basel, cafes and restaurants had tables and chairs placed along the streets, good to get a cup of drink, sit outdoor and kinda people watch. Well, that's what we did when we took a walk near XF's place. Basel has definitely not changed much since I was here last December during winter. Hmm, except that it's summer now and the weather is certainly much better, at least no thick layer of clothing :P You get to see the sun setting only at about 8.30pm but shops still close quite early.

No comments:

Post a Comment