Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Zurich in a different light

The day ended with a homecooked meal...pasta 'ribbons', added lotsa mushrooms and green pepper to the pasta sauce. Hmm, well, not forgetting some broccoli, XF hates broccoli. Too bad, I am in charge so no choosing! :P

Wonder why I took this pic...the steps or the wheels?




Hee, I can still remember this clock...the sky was too beautiful to be missed. Hence, silly me kept gazing into the lovely sky and took pics of stuff with background as the sky :P

A busy street in Zurich

Holding onto a swiss rail pass, our only mode of transport has to be the rail...at Zurich train station

It's the second time I was in Zurich in a year. Today, I have really seen a different side of Zurich. It seemed more alive during summer, oh well, maybe most surroundings do get more alive during summer as compared to winter. Wonder how spring and autumn would be like, would love to really feel the difference. It's a sunny day, love to see and feel the sunshine, it has just got a way of bringing a smile on one's face. There were many people walking along the streets and by the river, always wonder if they do work or maybe they ain't supposed to work very hard :P ...Oh ya, I am sorry Didi, I know the whole world may know about this but I just have to say this, you actually missed your flight??!! That's really not you! That's more like me, ha, can still remember how I nearly missed my flight when I was in Melbourne a couple of years agao :P Well, anyway, you must be on board the flight now, safe journey and really hope to see ya real soon... Hmm, I was just wondering, what if I miss my flight home? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment