Thursday, June 10, 2010

There will be...

I wonder how many of us would bring along a travel journal whenever we travel or go on a holiday trip. Well, I guess some would be busy snapping pictures of the awesome sights, some would be busy shopping for and grabbing great deals, some would be just busy talking and chatting. I guess not all of us would want to write about our trip. I asked one of my friends who was going on a trip to Japan all by himself if he's gonna bring along a travel journal and pen down his experience and thoughts about his trip but he said no and that he didn't have the habit of doing so. I thought that it could be such a waste. When one is travelling alone, those moments of solitude could be precious, giving us time and space to think about many things as we travel...the sights we see, the people we meet or even the little things that we have always failed to see in our usual hectic life. I believe all these are worth keeping as memories. But I guess not many of us have the habit of penning down our thoughts, not everyone writes to express and not all thoughts can be expressed in words.

I was given my third black travel journal. Simple black notebook but lotsa space for creativity and imagination. Started packing my stuff for my trip, not forgetting my travel journal coz "There will be..."

No comments:

Post a Comment