Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hmm...wandering again

It's bedtime...that red cocoon is still moving. XF in her really wonderful sleeping bag

Finally, the arrival of Master Chan...Well, a real long long journey for him :P

Spotted egg plant in the supermarket so decided to cook some for dinner...the Chinese style of cooking - stir fry with egg

As yummy as those I had in Paris!

I woke up really really late, spent the afternoon running an errand for my sis and wander around Basel city on my own again :P Walked past this shop that sells my sis's favourite chocolate, all types of pasteries and macaroons. Well, couldn't resist the temptation, needed to eat some of those. The lady in the shop was trying to explain to me in English the flavour of one kind of macaroon but I was not able to understand exactly what she was trying to say and in the end, she smiled and said, "Here's for you, just for you." She passed me the macaroon, wanting me to try it and I savoured it with much delight. Hmm, but still couldn't exactly taste the flavour of it. It's black so I was kinda curious and asked, never knew that I was in for a little treat, hee :P That was really sweet of the lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment