Sunday, June 6, 2010

My father's birthday

Love to see them smile :)

deep fried fish with gravy...yummy!

Kailan with beancurd skin...a dish that we often order :P


Yam with slices of duck in between

Mummy said that we must eat noodles for our birthdays. So, we had Pu Tien mee sua

Cold dish...slices of pork, cucumber with garlic sauce

It's my father's birthday and we had dinner at Pu Tien (Marina Square) - his suggestion. It had been quite some time since we ate at Pu Tien. Pu Tien then was still the one and only at Kitchener Road but now, I think it has about eight other outlets in Singapore. It's no longer the little zi char place that we had our meals a couple of years ago. I think the food is still as good as ever, those signature dishes are still as authentic as ever. My father has never ever verbalised his birthday wishes but in my heart, I know that one of which is to be able to see the whole family getting together, maybe he does long for a simple family dinner together. Me too...will be looking forward to that...

1 comment: