Sunday, June 13, 2010

My time

Starting to love the smile Sidney has, just planted a kiss on that huge silly nose :)

Simple breakfast of tea, toast and spread but good enough. At least, I know I can take my own sweet time to enjoy every part of breakfast, silly lazy gal :P
No alarm clock, no sounds of vehicles, no sounding of horns, no screaming kids, no conversations, no schedule to follow...the surrounding was really quiet as I woke up, it was a real lazy Sunday morning. My parents were already up, XF was still sleeping like a piggy. Still in my PJ, went to wash up and fix myself breakfast, sat near one of the windows and enjoy the late morning fresh cool air as I slowly enjoyed my tea and toast. My parents were talking about the time Didi is gonna arrive here in Basel and how to fetch him tomorrow. Looked at Sidney sitting near the table and couldn't help smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment