Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rainy Luzern

World Cup...Switzerland 1 Spain 0 and the whole of Luzern was celebrating, the cars on the roads were sounding their horns, people along the streets were celebrating and cheering, strangers were hugging each other...Mummy commented that they really love their country...I smiled and I shared their joy, they have brought much joy and cheer on a rainy day :)



What I missed most about Luzern...them, can still remember there were so many of them last winter

We had dumplings for breakfast, Didi brought them all the way from Dong Guan...Hmm, they are nice but I thought the fillings had too much salted eggs.

XF went to Zurich for a 2-day conference so left with the four of us making our way to Luzern. Left the decision making and planning for the next couple of days to Didi, my brain can spend some time lazing around, I am sure I am quite fine with whatever that's decided :P It was a rainy day unlike last December during winter which was kinda sunny and nice. This wasn't the kinda of weather I was expecting in summer but anyway, Luzern was still filled with people along the streets.
It's late in the night over here in Basel, Didi is playing some games apps in my iphone and I am telling him I feel like drinking soya bean milk, chin chow and some soya beancurd and doughstick would be good too. He ignored me, silly gal and idiot Didi :P

No comments:

Post a Comment