Sunday, June 27, 2010

Back home...in denial, great denial

My very own pasta salad!

Back home after a somewhat long flight on my own (still don't like long flights :P). Still kinda in denial...mopped the floor of the whole house, did abit of laundry, grocery shopping, swept the leaves in the garden and cooked but still refused to look at anything related to work. I can't believe my holidays are coming to an end, can't believe it's time to start work soon, can't believe it's back to schedules and deadlines, can't believe...what an unbelievable world at this point of time! Am I still in dreamland?...
Prepared pasta salad last night, a big salad bowl of it! It's been a long time since I last prepared that. You wouldn't believe it but I do have fans of it. Hence, gladly made it for those fans :P Added lotsa celery for that crunchiness, carrots for the colours, tuna, ham and baby corn for the sweetness. Not to forget marcaroni and salad cream (not too much though), don't want my ingredients to be swimming in cream :P Well, left in the fridge overnight and would certainly be great if it's eaten cold. Four containers of it have just been picked up from my place and left one bowl of it in my fridge for my own consumption :P

No comments:

Post a Comment