Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hot and spicy Mothers' Day

Here it is! With the hot and spicy curry! :P

The fishhead came home without the curry

My Mummy is still crazy over that Taiwanese drama serial every weekend and so we all decided to have dinner at home this Mothers' Day :P My father suggested curry fishhead for dinner and so he went to his friend's stall at Tiong Bahru to buy curry fishhead. Wow, his friend was really generous, gave us lots. I am still very full now from eating so much, ate lotsa fish, well, not forgetting the eyeball! That's really my favourite part of the head :P My father also bought curry veggie, as delicious as ever. The cabbage was cooked till soft and the essence of the curry was soaked into the veggie and tau pok. The two dishes were really hot and spicy, could feel perspiration trickling down my neck as I ate, kinda shiok! My mummy was telling us just now that she's gonna make barley drink for us tomorrow lest we all get really heaty from all the curry tonight :P
I remember my blog post last year for Mothers' Day was a real long blog about my mother. This year, I thought I would just keep it short and sweet...They may not be our best friends in our lives, they may not be that perfect as we would expect them to be but there's one thing that I am pretty sure and that is...their unconditional love. There is only one thing I would like to mention today on Mothers' Day and that is...I am blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment