Sunday, May 9, 2010

Feeding time

Whenever I get to feed Sunny baby, will always share an apple with him. Well, he gets three quarter of it and I get the other quarter :P That day, after preparing his dish of dried food and diced apple, sat beside him on the floor as he ate from his dish. He was also curious what I was munching on, sniffing the slice of apple I was eating. Sometimes, couldn't help but smile at his curiosity. As I was sitting on the sofa, he went over to his little basket of toys at the corner of the dining area and took a tiny little teddy, came over to me and left it on the sofa :) I guess he wanted to play and he needed company. He was all excited when I stood up and started throwing that little toy. I ran a little and we kinda started playing chase, crazy gal and a crazy doggy :P Sometimes, I just wonder...Sunny baby has not seen much of the world at all but he seems contented with his little joys in his life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment