Sunday, May 23, 2010

Penang...memories

Was walking along one of the streets and saw this little teddy along a back alley...weathering through the scotching heat, the sun, the wind and the rain must have been tough on him...

A nice little cafe where we had a drink...I was just thinking, what if I own a little cafe like this too...

Reminded me of London...

Everything in that market seemed to be the same as it was when we were there 3 years ago.

That Sunday morning, we went to a market for breakfast and took a walk to check out the various stalls in the market. Breakfast was yummy...loved chee cheong fun with my favourite prawn paste, curry mee with pig's blood (Oh, how I had craved for that!), kuay teow soup... and teh peng was heavenly cool! I thought I kinda loved the crowd that early morning, liked looking at the expressions on people's faces, liked the idling feeling within me in contrast to the busy activities that were going on around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment