Saturday, May 1, 2010

Macaroni!

Macaroni with lotsa mushrooms, carrot, green pepper, onion and chicken slices
I always have the impression that children love macaroni. But you know what, I love it too! :P Well, I guess there's really nothing wrong about it. It has been a long time since I have used it for pasta salad. I remember in the past, if I were to make pasta salad, my meals for the next few days can be just that, well, of course being very well aware of the amount of carbo that has been consumed :P
It's Thursday and it's time for preparing packed lunch to work. Ha, I think my creativity juice is kinda oozing out, have been thinking of ways to prepare packed lunch to work and sometimes, ideas just kinda flow. Oh well, maybe coz of my love for certain food, hence thinking of ways to prepare it could be an enjoyment. Was telling Mummy, cooking to her seems to be her job but to me, it could be a weekly enjoyment that I have. If you like doing what you are doing, you know you will feel like doing it. Well, I know I have not regretted what I have been doing for the past weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment