Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Darn, the eating continues...

Kat eats macarons like they're potato chips, told her she may wanna try savouring every bit of a macaron slowly. But I think my suggestion has kinda fallen on deaf ears :P Well, as long as she enjoys what she eats :)

Dark chocolate...a taste of bitterness and it has got a layer of biscuit in it, adding crunchiness to every mouthful of it.

Hmm, the strawberry shortcake was real fluffy and not really sweet but Ms Tan and I thought it's still not the best strawberry shortcake in town :P

Passion fruit was real overpowering in this, very fruity indeed!

I like this coz has got the taste of tea in it...

Dun even think of slimming down if you have a friend like Kat :P She recommended a nice little place for dessert last evening. It's Antoinette (30 Penhas Road) and I think it's pretty near Lavender MRT station. I thought it's a nice place for tea in the afternoon too. We had only cakes (ha, forgot all their names) but we thought the crepes seemed nice too. The breakfast menu looks good too. There's quite a good variety of tea to choose from. Still sticked to my old time favourite, moroccan mint, although they recommended organic ying-yang. Well, maybe will try that the next time :P Goodness, nice little cafes and teahouses are sprouting real fast all over this little island of ours. Well, all I can say, do take time for a cup of tea or coffee and a slice of cake in the busyness of our lives. Well, I think I better find lotsa time to exercise and detox :P

No comments:

Post a Comment