Wednesday, August 31, 2011

His stir fry eggs with tomates


This dish certainly deserves a mention. Mark was in the mood to prepare stir fry eggs with tomatoes I think after viewing a YouTube video clip of how it's being prepared. So, there he was cooking his all time favourite dish in the kitchen for our dinner that Sunday evening. But to his horror, yes, it's really to his horror, he realised that there wasn't any sugar or salt at my place. All these times, we don't really use salt and sugar in our cooking. Did ask Mummy to buy some sugar coz some recipes do mention about adding sugar. But I guess we really don't use much of sugar at home so we did not really bother much about it. We don't add salt in our dishes too, Mummy prefers light soya sauce. Hence, maybe I have developed the habit of not using salt in my cooking too :P But anyway, the dish turned out fine I thought, unique taste of sesame oil in it :P Next time, I may re-create this dish again...add milk and sesame oil, well, maybe a little sugar would be good to reduce the sourness in the tomatoes a little and I think I still can do without salt :P

No comments:

Post a Comment