Thursday, August 11, 2011

Whoopie pies




I think the most popular label amongst all my blog posts should be "food". Gosh! I think I have been quite a well-fed gal :P Lovely Snoop delivered some lovely homemade whoopie pies to my place in the afternoon. Somehow, Snoop and I seem to have the same problem - obsession with details at times. Well, if you see this problem in a more positive light, maybe this problem may be able to bring a little joy to life at times :) Although all the whoopie pies are homemade, each is placed in this sweet little box. With every bite of the pie, one could also feel the great effort put in to bake and present every whoopie pie. I know I have faith and confidence in Snoop when it comes to details :) The whoopie pies are a little too sweet for me but I truly appreciate the effort and thoughtfulness. Thank you Snoop dearie! Great job! Next time, must try making Oreo ones k :P

No comments:

Post a Comment