Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Spanish food


We finally met to celebrate Constance's birthday, belated birthday :) We decided to try the food at a Spanish restaurant - Don Quijote (don't ask me how to pronounce this :P). A quaint little place at Dempsey with quite a variety of tapas. It was pretty quiet during lunch hour. I rarely try Spanish food but I thought the food there was pretty tasty. Well, I may not know exactly what's good and authentic Spanish food but I think those were interesting dishes and I think I am also open to trying different types and kinds of cold and hot tapas. I thought I enjoyed the three kinds of tapas that we ordered, especially the one with eggplant. Most were good recommendations by the staff I must say. The ink squid pasta was...hmm, well, for me, it was nothing much to rave about but I think it sure got all our lips and teeth black :P We were so full at the end of our meal that there wasn't any more space for dessert but maybe would love to try the warm chocolate cake the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment