Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Eat, drink and eat again

Always thirsty...anyone for a root beer float? No one really does it better than A&W I guess :P

Penang laksa...sourish and I thought it always has this real exotic taste which you really dun get it anywhere else

Yes, char kuey teow again, we had it every day, from different places :P

Char kuey teow...always love the crunchiness of the beansprouts

There were many other types of local fare that we tried but ha, was too busy eating to take pictures :P The chee cheong fun in Penang is always my favourite! Love the prawn sauce on it and eating it in the morning was simply considered a luxury to me, especially with a cup of teh, great satisfaction indeed at the beginning of the day :) Oh yes, this may sound gruesome but I also love eating the pigs blood tofu or pudding-like stuff found in the curry mee in Penang. Ha, I am one real freak :P ...Haiz, laden with much guilt from eating so much sinful stuff as I reached home that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment