Monday, August 22, 2011

The story begins...and the journey contimues


We were tasked to create a cartoon storyboard of our own professional journey during one of our tutorials. Some were clueless what to sketch or draw while some were asking questions about this reflective process. Well, I could probably also sense a tinge of cynicism around me, not much, just a tiny bit :P I thought I was rather curious about this task and was wondering if I was clear about this journey of mine. Do I know where I am going? Do I know what has led me to where, who and what I am now? What are the critical turning points or blocks in this journey? ...I thought hard and I really did and finally began creating each significant scene in this journey of mine. Brought this piece of work home to continue drawing and ha, Mummy was wondering why was I drawing and not reading or writing. Maybe those questions that we were asked to think about and the creation of those images of this journey did help me reflect on and inquire into my own professional journey. Well, one thing is for sure, I enjoyed drawing those images :)

No comments:

Post a Comment