Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Let them speak

Through the wall...

The walls never fail to bring surprises...

Every wall is a piece of art...

Along the coast...enjoyed the evening breeze. As I looked at the sky when the sun was setting, I noticed that the picturesque scene in front of my eyes changed every minute and every minute of it was filled with surprises, charm and delight...

Found a tiny little cafe...my orange ginger, loved watching the drizzle outside through that tiny entrance of the cafe...

Along the street...how could I ever miss that pair of eyes, it's got a really nice coat of fur :)

With Mark's help with my camera, got a pic of this lovely water lily...well, which otherwise would have probably gone unnoticed along the street. Hmm, was wondering, what is a perfect shot? Is there ever a perfect shot?...A photographer can take numerous shots and yet not be totally satisfied with the final product. However, I always love to see and feel that sensitivity, persistence, commitment and passion in a photographer to perfect that shot...

Waiting for our fried kuey teow in an old and traditional coffeeshop...starting to love sitting in such a coffeeshop like this, enjoying my cup of teh and watching the evening rays flooding the little historical treasure. Well, at least, that's how I much I treasure it...

Maybe I had been spending too much time in front of my laptop working on my assignment for the past weeks that I did not really feel like creating strings of words in my blog, probably too brain tired to do so too. Headed to Penang with a group of friends over the last weekend, it was a good break but somehow, I thought I was real tired after this trip. But thanks to the great hospitality of our wonderful hosts, Derrick and Joshua, it was a great eating trip, just like the past few times we were there :) ...Anyway, I think I shall let the pictures do the 'talking' instead because trust me, they do speak if you do pay close attention to them and if you do 'listen' carefully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment