Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ice Cream Chefs II

Miss Tan's...Vietnamese coffee (claimed authentic and good by Miss Tan) and milk tea (so-so)
Mine...almond jelly (yummy-licious!! Could not get enough of it!) and peanut butter (I love peanut butter but this kinda disappointed me a little)

I realised that Ice Cream Chefs has opened another ice cream parlour at Jalan Kuras (Upper Thomson). This outlet is definitely bigger than the one at East Coast Road. It was rather crowded on a Friday night but still managed to find a seat. Well, not sure if I have tried enough ice cream from different places to give this comment but I still feel that ice cream from Ice Cream Chefs is still pretty much my favourite. However, not all flavours are palatable though but good enough variety for me to crave for it once in a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment