Friday, September 9, 2011

The most beautiful thing today...


Baby's toy and cheerful companion...couldn't help but feel like getting a pic of that cheery face.

The most beautiful thing today was... Sunny Baby could not stop licking me when I carried him today. As usual, Silly Baby was jumping with much determination to probably get some undivided attention from me when I first opened the door. Placed him on my lap and ha, not sure if he did totally 'wipe off' all the foundation and powder on my chin and cheeks with all that licking :P But, well, I thought it was really sweet of him :) He sat on my lap for quite some time before heading to the door to take a look at his little world outside after hearing some noise along the corridor. At times, I just like to watch him sit near the door, enjoying his little world beyond that door...and ha, occasionally bringing his little toy to me, I guess wanting to play a little. As usual, hate to say goodbye...but thank you Baby for the most beautiful thing today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment