Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Not in the mood...

As I looked at my planner (yup, I still cannot do without it this year), deadlines for my various assignments seemed to 'decorate' my planner almost every other week for these two months. Oh boy, wonder how I can go through these two months. It's that feeling again...wondering how I can start the first sentence and wondering what would be the subsequent sentences to form essays of thousands of words. Still find this process kinda torturing and painful or in a more positive light, should I say it's a really unique kind of torture and pain? Anyway, I know I have been procrastinating with much guilt...not in the mood to think about those readings and writing for the past two weeks, not in the mood... to study. Wonder if it's me or the intensity and rigor of the programme at times. Sigh, hmm, you know what, a holiday trip would be something great :) Dream on silly gal...

A coursemate who is doing this programme as a part-time student commented that I will be graduating in about three months' time (Well, I hope I can :P) and that I should be anticipating that. Hmm, I replied by sharing that I am not really sure if I'm anticipating that, in the sense my graduation would mean that it's time to go back to work. Am I ready? (Question not valid silly gal, you need to go back to work, face it!) Can I still manage work at my workplace after an absence of a year? (Question not valid silly gal, you still need to go back to work, accept it and learn to manage it!) Hmm, is the route ahead what I really wanted? (Question...question...well, think about it silly gal, it's your life!). At times, a few voices rang in my mind and at times, I just chose to empty my mind and not to think so far ahead but just concentrate on what I should be doing right now, this moment and the present... Maybe I should open my planner again and set some targets for my study plan and assignment doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment