Sunday, September 25, 2011

A walk to remember

Going out with Sunny Baby is always something to look forward to and I bet getting out of the house is always something that Baby looks forward to too :) He seems to vie for attention more nowadays but he's still the same old silly Baby, well, that's probably what's so adorable about him. Ha, he's just got this silly look that one would instantly fall in love with. We took a walk at Bedok Reservoir Park in the late afternoon. I thought it's a nice quiet place. As I was walking Baby, met a golden retriever, Shower, who was walked by another lady. Oh my, Baby should learn how to say hello to his friends in a more friendly manner. He was barking at Shower and sniffing her all over. Well, that's probably Baby's way of saying hello. I know, I know, I am always defending Baby :P I enjoyed the second part of the walk the most, haha, coz maybe Baby was tired after much walking, I felt that I was really walking him and not the other way round :) I must say it was a good walk but maybe the next time I should be in my track shoes instead of flip flops and maybe I should make Baby walk a longer distance :P

2 comments:

  1. You should have a sequel and name it "A walk in the cloud"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, good idea, that's a good one :) Hmm, what should be the plot, where should the story be situated and how should it end?

    ReplyDelete