Saturday, August 29, 2009

Gift #19 from my angel

It was a box of Japanese pretzel, plum flavour, placed in my pigeon hole on Monday. Came with it was a little card, wishing me a fabulous week ahead…My angel has a way of cheering me up at the beginning of the week, I hope Yue Niang Angel has had a fabulous week too. Know what, I would know who this angel of mine is by next week. All of us at my workplace will come to know who has been taking care of us all these months. Ha, the identities of all the angels will be revealed. That would be interesting! I wonder if they do have the best angel award or some sort, heh, I know I would be all ready to nominate mine. Erm…sometimes I wish I do not have to know who this colleague of mine is so soon, well, so that I would still continue to get those thoughtful little gifts (silly selfish gal! :P)…coz they really have brought much joy and smiles into my life over the past couple of months…I am gonna miss you, Yue Niang Angel, your care and thoughtfulness. May you also be blessed with angels like you, surrounding you…always.

No comments:

Post a Comment