Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thank you...two simple words

I remember Cons said that I always have lotsa pictures of food in my blog and that I must have eaten so many kinds of food. Well, she’s probably implying that I was eating too much, Glutton Chan, haha :P Food can be an enjoyment but more importantly, food can be a source of joy, especially when it’s cooked or prepared for you. Count my blessings always…it was the country loaf that my mummy usually likes to buy. Spread on the bread was no ordinary jam…it’s not too sweet, tasted of berries freshly plucked and made into jam, you could just lick it on its own, there were generous servings of real berries in that jam too, blended very well with the aroma of the bread. Hmm, ingredients that would have gone into this sandwich would also include time, effort, care and thoughtfulness which I believe can never be bought off the shelf in a supermarket. I had a cup of tea to go with the sandwich made for me. I savoured every bit of breakfast that Tuesday morning. Dear Mark, thank you…two simple words but I think you know what I mean : )

No comments:

Post a Comment