Saturday, August 15, 2009

Miss Nicey

Friendship can be real puzzling or should I say, pretty interesting at times. When I first met her last year, I really didn’t think that we could become friends. Ha, maybe it was work that has brought us together or maybe it was the tough times that has brought us closer. Sometimes, bonds are strengthened through battles fought together. Heh, although she’s younger than me, I think I have also learnt a lot from her at times. She is always so caring and accommodating, sometimes too good to be true I must say. Ha, glad and fortunate to have met Miss Nicey :P I told her that her hubby is certainly real fortunate to have her in his life. She’s always so kinda formal, her never ending words of appreciation and apologies. She always starts her phone conversation with me with a “sorry”, my name seems to have become “sorry” most of the times… “Sorry for disturbing”, “Sorry, can I check with you something?”, “Sorry, can I call you?”, “Sorry for taking up your time.” …Well, my dear Angeline, don’t ever feel sorry about having a conversation with or spending time with a good friend. Those are times not to be sorry for, those are times to be treasured. Gal, thank you for being always so tolerating of me, ha, of my crazy and freaky self at times. Really appreciate those times that you have cared, helped, lent a helping hand and a listening ear. Well, not forgetting the one hour you have spent just to write that sweet and kinda long note for me and that lovely teddy bear. Thank you for being so sweet despite being ill yourself. My dear gal, never ever forget to take time to be good to yourself and pamper yourself k, well, simply coz you deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment