Monday, August 31, 2009

Gift #20 from my angel

Well, I suppose this could be the last gift from Yue Niang Angel. There was a pack of blank greeting cards placed in my pigeon hole today. Hmm, I like collecting greeting cards of all sorts, knowing that they would always come in handy, there will always be a card for any occasion. You don't need to send a card coz just of a special occasion and I would say a handwritten card has never failed to bring a smile on my face. When was the last time you have written a card to someone. Know what, it's both a joy to receive and to give. I should say all these months, I have been really spolit and pampered by Yue Niang Angel :P Or should I say I am blessed that this angel has come into my life for the past couple of months? Be thankful for those moments, silly gal :P Got a box of chocolates from Shine Angel today! :) "Shine" always reminds me of carebears. Hee, there was a Sunshine bear on that little note from Shine Angel! Have not heard from this angel for quite a while though, Shine Angel must be real busy. Well, sincerely hope that these two angels will continue to brighten the days of others and bring lotsa joy to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment