Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bro is back!





Bro is back to disturb my soft toys again :P Look at that grin on his face! Haha! Anyway, he wanted to watch F1 this evening so we decided to lunch out together and have dinner at home today. We went to Peach Garden at Thomson Plaza for some dim sum. It was really crowded when we reached there at about half past one. Hmm, I wouldn't say the dim sum over there was really that great, well, I kinda ate coz I was famished :P My brother ordered the pig trotters with vinegar. The gravy was fine but I thought the meat was not that tender, nah, not really good. Have enjoyed the e-fu noodles though (Well, I better coz it was recommended). Wow, was really full after lunch. Lunch was followed by coffee at Ya Kun, I should say all my family members are coffee drinkers except for myself. We chatted and chatted...Guess what, my brother and my parents have planned to go for a short getaway in Malacca coming week. Well, needless to say, I will stay home :( so envious of them. They were talking about what to eat and where to go...I wanna go too! :P
As I am blogging now, my brother is watching F1, Lewis Hamilton has emerged champion. You know, it is kinda interesting how people can be so fascinated by those cars going round the same track 61 times and the amount of hard work put in for every race. Well, I must say I have learnt some stuff about this F1 thingy from my brother :P

No comments:

Post a Comment