Monday, September 14, 2009

Look who's cooking!


My father was calling the shots in the kitchen today. Gugu gave us some roasted pork that he made himself and my father suggested frying slices of it with bittergourd. Well, my father rarely cooks although I think he does not have any problem preparing a meal at all. Was kinda nosy so went to the kitchen to take a peek at how he was doing. My mummy prepared all the ingredients and my father was all ready to show off his skills, ha! I guess my role was just to eat the finished product :P I should say it's nice and fragrant. The pork was nicely roasted by Gugu in the first place and when stir fried with the bittergourd, I thought it just went so well with rice. Heh, my father also took pride for what he had prepared and even suggested ways to cook the soup that was brewing. I listened and smiled, hmm, it would be good to see my father in the kitchen more often. He just has got his own style of cooking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment