Saturday, September 26, 2009

The past, the present and the future

I miss blogging the past few days, had the strong urge to do so but just could not seem to find the energy. Haven't we had moments that we really wanted to do much but our energy level just did not allow us to accomplish that? But then again, one could argue that it's all in the mind and not the body...Well, I don't think I was really ready for work for the past two weeks. Haha, the lazy bugs are really creeping in, tunnelling themselves into every single cell of my body. The interesting thing is I don't seem to be bothered by their invasion at all. Sometimes, in the midst of the busyness and all, I just choose to kinda ignore or probably place myself in a denial stage. Heh, stop babbling away again, freaky gal :P Life can be summed up in three words...Life goes on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment